The Samson750 is our top-of-the-line mid drive e-bike for those who are over 300 pounds and want maximum power and comfort in the most ergonomically correct upright bike on the market.
The Samson750 features Bafang’s 750W HD (heavy duty) mid drive motor, Day 6’s unparalleled comfort and ergonomics, and comes standard with a 17.5Ah 48V lithium ion battery that locks to the down tube.
Each Samson750 features a color display, 42 tooth, heavy duty chainring, gear sensor, and motor cutoff brake levers.
(The Samson750 does not come with a throttle as they add extra complexity to mid drives which can put extra stress on the motor. We can add a throttle for $35 which also voids the warranty on the controller.)
More About This Model
- Battery attaches/locks to down tube tube with key
- 750HD Bafang Heavy Duty 750W Mid Drive with 1 year warranty
- 17.5Ah lithium ion battery
- 45-50 mile range at 17 mph on the flat with no pedaling (range will vary with rider input, size, and terrain)
- 6 hour charge time
- 800+ charge cycles
- Brakes: Radius, 180mm rotor
- Tires: Kenda 26×2.4
- Shifter: MicroShift
- Derailleur: MicroShift Marvo LT
- Stem: Alloy, Fixed, 90mm
- Headset: Neco, Sealed Bearings
- Rims: Double Wall with Eyelets – 36 spoke
- Chain: KMC Rustbuster
- Spokes: 12 Gauge Stainless
- Cassette: 11-32
- Front Chainring/Bafang 42 tooth
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Samson seat struts for extra stability
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′2 to 5’10 (up to 31″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’8 to 6’4 (29″ inseam – 34″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’3 to 6’10 (33″ inseam – 37″ inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- There should never be more than 5″ of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube.
- Metallic Black – MB
- Nautical Blue – NB
- Red Raspberry – RR (not available in XL)
- 16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
- Contoured Ergo S’port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting